At first, here are the criteria to consider when selecting a real estate agent. The gray card or professional card of the agent, these proofs will allow you not only to verify that the agent has the right to operate but also to know the number of years of experience which it has. In addition, always ask the agent for a financial guarantee certificate, in case you plan to entrust him with sums of money related to the transaction. With the real estate for sale in Denver CO this is important now.
Listening: each agency must be able to provide you with personalized listening. She must know how to respond effectively to your questions and provide you with advice. Be wary of an agent who is too expeditious, or who do not take the time to answer your questions. Also, be wary of a house estimate made quickly, or that does not seem supported on the study of your property.
Sales already made: If necessary, ask the agency for a list of recently sold goods as well as the contact information of former customers that you will contact to inquire about their opinions on the agency.
Selling a property is not an ordinary sale, and it is essential that you are in a relationship of trust with your real estate agent.
Important: However, beware of agents too commercial, and brush you a little too much in the direction of the hair. For example, a real estate agency that accepts from the outset the sale price you want, without even examining the house, will not help you. An unrealistic selling price will significantly delay the sale.
Check the reputation of a real estate agent
You will have a first idea of the reputation of the agency after calling its old customers.
But you can also go around the internet to see other customer reviews:
- Generally, the professional agencies post on their website or on their showcase the opinions of their former clients concerning their services.
- The Google listing of the real estate agency also very often contains reviews from past customers.
- It is also possible to enter sites that present the ranking of the best real estate agencies. If the agency is in a good position, you can expect excellent benefits.
- Working with a well-established real estate agency, who knows his sector very well, will often be a guarantee of quality. Beware, on the contrary, of the independent real estate agents who have just started, and on which you will be unable to give you an opinion.
Check the effectiveness of the real estate agency
Do not hesitate to inform yourself about the methods and efficiency of your real estate agent.
To do this, follow these simple steps:
- Ask the agent who is in charge of your project how he will sell your property.
- Learn about the means of communication that he intends to use, on which sites and social networks he will broadcast ads.
- Will, he put the ad on his shop window, in local magazines and signs, on paper media, on the listing of a group of agencies?
Communication is important in the sale of a property because it is the main means available to the agency to make your property known to potential customers. The text must be well cared for, with a highlight of your home and pictures of illustration.