For those who have been for a lot of hrs around the www, you have probably seen at least one advertisement instructing you the best way to make countless bucks in one minute, while you enjoy the comfort of your residence. These adverts have such captivating power that many peoples start questioning that is it possible to earn a big amount of money from being a blogger. Thus firstly you should how to make money blogging
The answer to that is, yes, it is possible. It may not be easy to make numerous dollars in one minute from your get-go (or in virtually any way). Nonetheless, there are certain processes that may be made another $100 a day working without problem.
How to Become a Blogger
If you enjoy writing, then you can make money by becoming a blogger. Blogging is an important part of website marketing, online business, and many marketers look for bloggers to add write content for their blog. You can also start a blog on your own and receive income through your blogs.
Some steps you need to take to become a Blogger
- Post your blogging profile in websites like com, elance.com, and Odesk.com and provide information on your blogging skills.
- Sign up to blogging platforms, such as WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr, or Google+, and create a blog for yourself and start looking for writing options.
- Determine the Theme: This might seem obvious, but it is ignored by lots of people.
- Determine where you will host your site: While the most important thing for a site is its content, where it shared and is hosted is also a crucial factor.
- Blogger is seen as an excellent place for private blogs
- WordPress can be expanded to eventually become a fully independent blog
- Although Tumblr is more of a social networking website rather than a blog in the classic sense and is also more personal but is faster paced.
- Contact online marketers and websites for any available blogging positions.
- Search online to find services that require blogging and apply for such service or respond to Ads.
How much can you make?
- Blogging pays you from $1 to $100 and even more based on the blog you choose.
- You can write for other blogs and receive $1 to $10 per blog post if you are a beginner and more when you have more experience in blogging.
- You can generate income with your own blog through Ads and content and receive money writing content other blogs as well.
Promote your site posts in social networking. Start propagating your articles around. Connect with popular users on social media in the market in which you want to blog for money. This isn’t to imply that you do not need to focus on sharing, participating, and encouraging new readers. When you first start out, by incorporating these thoughts into your approach, you will dramatically raise the probability of you becoming an effective blogger. There are many other things you might so and these and pursue you need to always follow your instincts.