Autism can be identified with the symptoms and treated with full enthusiasm without medicine. Its main symptoms are that the child faces difficulty in mingling with people of their age group, even to parents. They behave very oddly and quiet while others are talkative. They can't express their happiness or the blissful moment. They can't concentrate on the games among children and they won't be responding to their parents at a right time. People with down syndrome will not make eye contact directly with taking person instead they start to lead a different life in a different world. People are generally thinking that it is uncurable and they view more faqs , but the real fact is that 70% of autism can be cured. The remaining 30% may not be cured due to its Seriousness in Adults. It can be further classified into three divisions as Mild, Moderate and Severe. People had the wrong and negative perception that there is no cure for it. It is a disease with brain and nervous disorder. The reply to this perception is that it can be rectified and it is only a syndrome, not a disease.
Autism child faces a major difficulty in speaking from the initial stage itself. The treatment is given only by giving them a regular practice of speech. It is an activity that helps them to come out of their fear to talk frequently. Next stage they are taken to the special school where all the children have autism and they can be treated with special care and attention individually, next they go for an occupational therapist to engage them with some household works to keep their mind concentrate fully on work. These are all the basic activities done by the child or specialist. It is not an easy process that can be done in a short period. It may take up to three years to cure it fully when it is identified in the earlier stage. After a year of treatment, they can come to 50% of the normal state in speech and concentrating on emotions. The next step is that either a mother or father has to cope up with the child from beginning to end, which helps the child to gain self – confidence. After gaining 60% of success they are given the practice to get rid of anxiety, violence, tension, difference opinion difference and even stress.
Autism is curable when it is identified in the initial stage by giving practice for 3 years. Next, moderate autism can also be cured after 4 to 5 years of treatment to go in the way of the child and changing them day by day to concentrate more on their routine work and additional work can be imposed one by one to train them a lot to go hands with the society. yet the Adult Autism is difficult for the doctors to make them understand their words and act according to them. This can be cured up to 70% and the remaining 30% is not sure to cure. Adults can't able to change their behaviour easily in a second or minutes. It's a long time process and has to be treated with utmost care and attention to convince them of their ideas.