To disinfect their clients' facilities, professionalأرقام شركات تنظيف جدة cleaning companies work with special machinery and highly efficient professional products. However, this article is aimed at people who do not have this material, so we will talk here about products that you can use yourself to ensure the disinfection of your home or workplace.
In general, we can say that:
- You can use the usual detergents and disinfectants with virucidal effects, taking into account the place where cleaning is practiced contact with food, drinks, young children, the elderly, or sick.
- Consider that disinfectant products do not kill the virus instantaneously, so it is necessary to wait at least 5 minutes for the product to take effect.
- For disinfecting floors, you can use the bucket and the mop.
- In the case of disinfecting surfaces at height, it is recommended to use disposable textile rags.
- It is also very important that the areas to be cleaned are free of moisture on the surfaces. To do this, you can use wipes with disinfectant to dry them.
Let's now go into more detail about disinfecting products that are effective in killing SARS-CoV-2.
Although it may seem obvious, we insist that soap and water work effectively to remove the virus from surfaces. It turns out that the soap interferes with the grease that covers the virus and removes it after rinsing the surface with water. Obviously, it also serves to clean your hands and thus remove any trace of the virus on the skin.
Sodium hypochlorite whose dissolution in water is known as bleach, chlorine, or bleach is effective in fighting the spread of the virus. There is evidence that the coronavirus is inactivated after one minute in contact with a 0.1% concentrated sodium hypochlorite solution. In this case, just dilute one part bleach for every 50 parts water.
Sanitary alcohol contains mainly ethanol, known as ethyl alcohol. The coronavirus has been verified to die from contact with ethanol in as little as 30 seconds. However, the disinfectant must have at least 70% ethyl alcohol to be effective and destroy the protein and RNA of which the virus is composed. To do this, use a cloth with a little sanitary alcohol and wipe it on the surfaces to be disinfected. After a short time, the product evaporates so it does not need to be dried later.
How to choose a truly professional one?
Do you need a cleaning company to take care of cleaning your agency's offices, your neighborhood community, or your business premises? Cleaning companies there are many, we will not deny it. But you probably need a company with real professionals who understand your needs, and who are in a position to guarantee you a truly professional cleaning service.
Cleaning is not just an aesthetic issue; a clean environment is a hygienic, healthy, pleasant environment for the people who live there, work in it, or visit it to hold meetings or do their shopping. Cleanliness is, caring for others.
Due to their importance, cleaning services must be offered by truly professional companies. But from the point of view of a client who, for the first time, is preparing to go to a cleaning company, hitting the nail is not easy.